||Ships within 24 hours
Our most versatile performance knit for use on trails or on the water provides 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control. Made from 50-100% recycled content, Patagonia tech tees keep you comfortable when you’re working hard in conditions ranging from cool to hot. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
Soft, quick-drying and stretchy, the Capilene® Cool Daily is our most versatile performance knit for whatever you have planned. Whether you’re running, climbing or just hanging with friends it dries fast, wicks moisture and stretches, all while providing built-in 50+ UPF sun protection and HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control (work out and go out, all in the same clothes). Made of 100% recycled polyester jersey (heathers and cross-dyes have 50% recycled content) Capilene Cool Daily feels light, soft and forgiving on the skin and features a clean design with a put-together look. Details include set-in sleeves for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility, miDori™ bioSoft (a plant seed–based multipurpose fabric softener) to increase wicking speeds and ensure long-term softness, minimal stitching and seaming for maximum comfort and 50+ UPF sun protection. The Long-Sleeved Capilene Cool Daily Graphic Shirt is also Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor.
- Built with set-in sleeve construction for chafe-free comfort and total shoulder mobility
- Capilene® Cool Daily is made from quick-drying, moisture-wicking stretch fabric that provides enhanced comfort during activities both in and out of water
- miDori™ bioSoft increases the wicking performance of Capilene® Cool Daily and the softness; with built-in HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control you’ll stay welcome among friends at the end of the day
- Artist by color code: Neil Hubert (FHWH); Patagonia original art (PLFE, BOLW, LSHG, BLGX, UESX, LRFG, TRMX, VMBY)
- Capilene® Cool Daily provides built-in 50+ UPF sun protection
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn, which means the people who made it earned a premium for their labor
- 153 g (5.4 oz)
Model is 6'0" and wearing a size MediumRegular Fit Size Chart
Solids: 3.7-oz 100% recycled polyester jersey.
Heathers and cross-dyes: 4.1-oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) jersey.
All with miDori™ bioSoft for added wicking and softness, HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control and 50+ UPF sun protection.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewn