- Allows you to plug the Power Panel Switching System, a Power Port or your 12-volt accessory with a Power Plug directly to a 12-volt battery
- Plug-and-play SAE connector to battery spade connector
- 12-inch wire
- Includes two (2) ring terminal adapters for use with larger batteries that don’t have spade connectors
- Compatible with: Power Ports (YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S & YP-PMC144S), Power Panel Switching System (YP-RP5R) and Power Plug (YP-SAE4)
- Dimensions H x W x L (inches): 8 x 1 x 5
The Battery Terminal Pigtail allows you to plug the Power Panel Switching System, a Power Port or your 12-volt accessory with a Power Plug directly to a 12V battery so you can spend less time wiring and more time fishing!
The pigtail includes a watertight, booted fuse holder and a 15A fuse. It also comes with two ring terminal adapters for use with larger batteries that don’t have spade connectors. The Battery Terminal Connector with SAE to Spade Pigtail is compatible with the following:
- Power Ports: YP-PMC48S, YP-PMC96S & YP-PMC144S
- Power Panel Switching System: YP-RP5R
- Power Plug: YP-SAE4
Note: Always make sure the Yak-Power plug-and-play connectors are completely pushed together when connecting the system. We use our own custom tooled, high tolerance, very snug fitting SAE connectors with larger gauge, real copper wire to ensure a quality, weatherproof and reliable connection. All Yak-Power plug-and-play accessories are designed specifically to work together while maintaining the correct battery polarity throughout the entire YP system. Using other aftermarket connectors or splicing other connectors into our system may cause damage to the system or the accessories connected to the system. This voids your warranty.
Make sure to pay attention to the wire colors of all YP accessory cables to ensure that the red (+) wire is always connecting to the red (+) wire on the connector into which it’s being plugged.